Storage units for rent at Shurgard Maastricht Zuid
- Near the Europaplein junction
- Central location between Maastricht and Randwyck train stations
- Storage units from 1 m² to 27 m²
- Many storage units are over 3 metres heigh
- Also trailers also available for rent
- Self-storage for the region of Meerssen, Berg en Terblijt, Valkenburg, Margraten, Cadier en Keer, Bunde, Borgharen and Eijsden
Temporary self-storage in Maastricht Zuid
There are two stores in Maastricht, one in South and one in North Maastricht. Our southern store has 662 storage units on three floors, including the ground floor. This means we offer a total of 5.241 m² of storage space.
Shurgard Maastricht-Zuid offers compact storage units starting at 1 m² for snow tyres or a few moving boxes to larger storage units up to 27 m² for your furniture or inventory.
Self-storage near the centre of Maastricht
Each Shurgard store can easily be accessed by van, trailer or lorry.
- Shurgard Maastricht-Noord is near the Europaplein junction.
- From the A2 motorway, take the Randweg-Zuid exit and you will be on the Sint Gerardusweg in just a few minutes.
- From the centre of Maastricht, take the N278 and you will see our building from the John F. Kennedybrug.
- Our store is located between Maastricht and Maastricht Randwyck stations.
- Buses 8 and 66 call at the Bloemenweg bus stop.
Let our staff help you choose
Our experienced staff are at our location from Monday to Saturday.
Customers usually need a lot less space than they initially think so don't hesitate to pay us a visit.
Or use our size estimator to get a good indication of how much storage space you will need. Also take a look at the current pricing of our storage units to find one that meets your needs.
Convenient storage in the drive-through
Loading and unloading is easy at Shurgard Maastricht-Zuid.
- The store has a large drive-through to load and unload in all safety and in bad weather. The drive-through is wide enough to turn around with a fully loaded car. It also has enough space for two cars to park next to each other. Large vans and long trailers are no problem either.
- You can use a trolley or hand truck to transport your things to the goods lift.
- There are two access gates, allowing everyone to enter and exit even when it is very busy.
- Parking around the building is most convenient.
There are direct access units on the exterior of the store. You can park directly in front of these units for quick loading and unloading.
Security measures at Shurgard
- All Shurgard stores are equipped with non-stop CCTV.
- You can only access the building by means of a personal access code. This code gives access to the grounds and the building 365 days a year, 7 days a week.
- We work together with a professional security firm standing by in case of calamity.