Storage units for rent at Shurgard Dordrecht de Staart
- Convenient location on the N3 motorway, between the A15 and A16
- Across from McDonald's, next to the prison
- 24-hour CCTV
- Convenient drive-in for sheltered loading and unloading
- Clearance of up to 4 metres
- 651 units on three floors
- Trailers also available for rent
- Self-storage for the areas: Papendrecht, Sliedrecht, Griessendam, Hardinxveld, De Biesbosch and Alblasserdam
Temporary self-storage in Dordrecht de Staart
Shurgard Dordrecht de Staart offers flexible self-storage where you can store your household furniture, inventory, seasonal items or business archives on a short-term or long-term basis.
Whether you are moving house or renovating, planning to work abroad and need somewhere to store your belongings or you are looking for storage space for your inventory; at Shurgard, we always have the right solution for your needs.
See above our available storage units and prices at Shurgard Dordrecht de Staart.
Any storage unit size to meet your requirements
Shurgard Dordrecht de Staart has 651 storage units on three floors with a total capacity of 5.334 m².
Our storage units range from very small ones for your snow tyres or a few (moving) boxes to extra-large units for your business inventory, or for the entire contents of your home.
Use our size estimator and calculate how much storage space you need. Our staff at Shurgard Dordrecht de Staart can also help you find the right storage unit. Feel free to contact us or visit our location for advice.
Easily accessible by both car and public transport
Our location on Veerplaat is located across from McDonald's, next to the prison. We have a large outdoor area for easy parking.
- If you're coming by car, take the Dordrecht-Centrum exit on the N3 motorway. The first right on Kerkeplaat takes you to Veerplaat.
- We are also easy to reach by public transportation: busses 4 and 501 call at the Kerkeplaat bus stop, directly next to our building. Bus 14 calls at the Plein 1940-1945 bus stop, only a six-minute walk.
Security measures at Shurgard
- Outside of opening hours, customers can only access our premise with a personal PIN code. If your storage unit is on one of the upper floors, this code is required to operate the lifts.
- You are only given access to the floor that your storage unit is on.
- Your storage unit has a personal lock to which only you have the key.
- Our location is monitored by 24-hour CCTV, meaning your storage unit is watched over at all times.
- In the unlikely event of an emergency, a special security team is standing by to take action.