About Shurgard Dordrecht A16
- Located directly on the A16 motorway, exit Dordrecht-Centrum, next to Praxis
- Near the centre of Dordrecht
- Storage units from 1,5 m² to 27 m²
- Sheltered loading and unloading areas
- 24-hour CCTV
- Trailers for rent
- Self storage for the areas: Zwijndrecht, Hoeksche Waard, Groote Lindt, ’s-Gravendeel, Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Puttershoek, Maasdam and Binnenmaas
Temporary self-storage in Dordrecht, on the A16
Shurgard Dordrecht on the A16 offers both temporary and long term self-storage to personal and business customers.
- No matter whether you are looking to store your belongings during a house move or to store your entire business inventory, Shurgard has a solution.
- You can even store your snow tyres in one of our smaller units or store your motorbike in our purpose-built motorbike units.
See above our current pricing of self-storage units in Dordrecht A16.
Storage units in various shapes and sizes
Shurgard Dordrecht A16 has a wide variety of storage units from 1,5 m² to 27 m². We have a total of 685 units with a total surface area of 4.900 m² on 5 floors.
If you are not sure which unit size to rent, use our size estimator and calculate exactly how many square metres you need. Our self-storge experts at Shurgard Dordrecht A16 are also happy to help you find the right storage unit for your needs. Feel free to visit our location or contact us by phone.
Right on the motorway, close to the city centre
Our facility on Ampèrestraat is easily accessible from the A16 motorway:
- Take exit 21 to Dordrecht-Centrum. Take the left lane to turn left onto Laan der Verenigde Naties (follow traffic signs to Centrum/Wijk). After 1.2 km turn right onto Ampèrestraat. Our location is on the right hand side, next to Praxis.
- We are also easily accessible by public transport. Busses 11, 12, 88, and 92 call at the Dokweg bus stop. From there it is only a five-minute walk. Bus 143 also calls a few minutes from our store, at the Handelskade bus stop.
Easy loading and unloading
At Shurgard we make that you can store your belongings as quickly as possible.
- We have a drive-in where you can easily drive your car and trailer, delivery van or lorry into our building to unload.
- At the lifts, there are trolleys to help you transport your goods to your storage unit.
We also have outdoor storage units where you can park your vehicle in front of the door to load and unload.
Security is our priority
- All our premises have 24-hour CCTV, meaning your storage unit is watched over at all times.
- We work together with a professional security firm that can take action in emergency situations.
- The building can only be accessed with a personal PIN code. This code gives you access to the lifts and the floor where your storage unit is located.
- Your storage unit is equipped with a lock to which only you have the key.