Storage units for rent at Shurgard Nijmegen Energieweg
- Close to the city, on Energieweg
- Easily accessible from the A73, N325 and N326 motorways
- Close to the harbour and only a few minutes from Nijmegen train station
- 897 storage units on 2 floors
- Compact 1 m³ storage lockers available
- Also motorbike storage and trailers for rent
- Sheltered loading and unloading in the drive-through
- Clearance for high vans of up to 3 metres
- Self-storage for the areas: Elst, Oosterhout, Bemmel, Wijchen and Beuningen
Temporary self-storage in Nijmegen on Energieweg
Shurgard Nijmegen on Energieweg is conveniently located in the 'Havana on the Waal' on the Noord-West Nijmegen industrial estate; close to the harbour and only a few minutes from Nijmegen train station.
- From the A73 motorway, take the Nijmegen Centrum exit at Neerbosch junction.
- From the N325 and N326, pass underneath the station and continue on Marialaan.
Various storage unit types, including lockers
Shurgard Nijmegen Energieweg is a large building with 845 storage units on 2 floors on over 4.300 m². You can store your motorbike at our facility, thanks to our practical motorbike units.
We also have compact lockers of 1 m³, perfect for storing snow tyres or a few boxes.
See above for available storage units and prices at Shurgard Nijmegen Energieweg, you can then make an online reservation for the storage unit you need.
Easy unloading of anything
Loading and unloading your things, such as heavy moving boxes or breakables, is very easy at Shurgard.
- You can enter our building by car via the drive-through. Even vans up to 3 metres in height can easily enter our premise.
- Our loading and unloading area is sheltered.
- If your storage unit is on the upper floor, you can use our goods lift and trolleys to bring your belongings there.
Secure access to your storage unit
- Customer use their personal PIN code to gain access to the grounds via the fenced gate.
- Our grounds have permanent CCTV, including outside of office hours.
- You can access your storage unit 7 days a week, 365 days a year.