To all our customers,
A short update on what Shurgard is doing in the Netherlands to help minimize the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus):
The health and safety of our customers and staff members are our top priority and we are closely following and monitoring the guidance from the government.
In order to continue to serve our customers and employees effectively, we have taken the following set of measures:
- Our reception offices are open for customers with an appointment.
- We are present during standard hours.
- We also remain at your service by phone or mail.
- Please also use our contact form to get in touch.
Renting a storage unit
- You can to rent your storage unit online, it's easy and secure.
- Or you can reserve your unit online and our team will help you proceed with the rental contract via phone or email.
- No need to go to the shop to move in to your storage unit.
Access to your storage unit
- Access hours remain unchanged, you can visit your storage unit as usual.
Hygienic measure in our facilities
- We maintain our cleaning measures in the most frequented places / surfaces: entrance code key pads, door handles, keyboards and elevators…
- Hand soap is provided in the toilets in order for customers to regularly wash their hands.
Future developments of these measures will be posted on our website.